Procrastination means avoiding or putting off doing a task that needs to be accomplished. Often when we procrastinate, we wait to the last minute before a deadline, and then race to accomplish it. Anytime we procrastinate, it comes at a cost. Procrastination causes:
- Lower grades on tests.
- Lower quality projects and assignments.
- It can make you an unreliable employee.
- It can make your personal life chaotic
- It can cost you financially.
- It can impact your overall well-being and health.
Also, if we are not careful, procrastination can turn into a bad habit that is hard to break.